Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

That would happen.

So I have this friend.  Lifelong friend (since second grade) that is the proverbial Betty to my twenty-something Wilma.  Not exactly partner...more like witness...to my crime.

Betty has taken leave to Romania... for about a month.  How she could do this to me is acceptable only because she's building churches and sharing the gospel or something.  Her parting words: "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

And thennnn I managed to go and get myself mono.  Typical.

It wasn't exactly on my twenty-something bucket list.  Guessing it was more of coincidental cause/effect thing relating to the bucket list.  And it totally puts a fun-suck on my weekend board game tournaments...

Best part: when the doctor asked, "what do you do for a living?" and I told him..."Why sir, I smile and dial."  He goes, "oh.  so you should be fine going to work."  Wtf.

So go ahead and give me your best shot...my cube's already quarantined and nobody wants to share my coffee mug anymore.  These are some of my favorites:
only like 14 year olds get that shit. and you are now part of that special group of horny youngins getting their kicks. - Amangela
Bitch you are playing cards from now on.  Board games got your ass in trouble. - J-fizz
Who the hell you been making out with? - my manager
I don't know why everyone's so worried.  I quit my licking habit like 3 weeks ago.  WHO WANTS A SMOOTHIE??

No comments:

Post a Comment