Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not A Model.

When I was 10 years old, my friend Betty and I auditioned for the Not Me Not Now campaign.  Uh huh.  Pre-teens preaching the 'don't have sex' message.  Now it's all about getting the word out on Planned Parenthood.  But I digress.

Just know that if I had been catapulted to celebrity model status a la celibacy, I wouldn't have made an ass of myself.  Been all 'more modely-than-thou-art'.  Since I'm not a model.

Because if there's one thing that really grinds my gears, it's the self-absorbed "ME! ME! ME!" bimbos.  Especially ones that 'lived in LA for fourrrr yearssss' and were 'suppppposed to be in that movie' ....gag me with a spoon.

You all know what I'm talking about.  It's wearing an off-the-shoulder with white jeans today.

[Thanks FaLaLa* for the vid]

1 comment:

  1. Looking back on that memory, I'm shocked that we were so unaware of our absolute uncool factor. I'm not sure what's more surprising about that entire day though; the fact that we actually thought we'd wow them with our fat-kid-says-no-to-sex (big shock there) audition, or that my father is the one who stood in line with us for four hours.

    ReplyDelete