Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Madd Hook ups, yo.

Something about college roommates. They just know you. Seriously...they lived with you. And put up with your obnoxious habits, dirty dishes, and horrible taste in late night visitors (but thank God they were there to play interception).

Post-grad has really done a lot for my college roommate, Swolf. I go through technology like I go through life: recklessly. iPods, cell phones, the hook-up apps, blahblahblah effing GOOGLE THAT SHIT - I want the latest most updated cracked out shit you gots and I don't sit still and I just want it allllllllllll. Except for the daily Polycom chokehold courtesy of entry-level sales.

Websites pour out of my eyes and everything's online and it never stopsssss.

But Swolf still has a small boulder with an antenna for a cellular device, and a lock/chain for her 80lb laptop.

So she's sitting with the geek squad at a tech camp for teachers - gchatting away with me...omg. she figured out what gchat is! Now there's all this crazy talk of Skyping (because NOBODY uses MySpace or AIM anymore except pedophiles and your grandma) and Google SketchUp and viral videos! That's right the light has been shown down on her parent's house surrounded by acres of trees, sheltered in Upstate's farm country. In a land where they don't block 99.9% of the best social networking websites...

There are so many useless links I'm gonna send her. Compliments of Cubicle Land's finest and the rest of the World Wide Web.

Smartphone upgrade next? I say yeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment