Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nursery time at The Office

Want to make an entire sales floor of twenty-somethings freak out instantly?

JUST ADD BABY!!!

It's been screaming and crying and WHY IS NOBODY ATTENDING TO ITS NEEDS? Bouncing it on your knee? Peek-a-boo??

Colby wants to lock it away. And just told Tulip to lock it up (no, you lock it up). Can't quite convict as well like J-woww "oh sorry had to bring my child to my telemarketing job."

Looks like I'm heading up The Office's new tailgetting...sorry...tailgating party for the upcoming kickball season. First, second, third base? Any maternal instinct that was budding in my twenty-something being just went into remission for the next 20 years. Already have my hands full with BuckWild (get back in your cube...Dial! Google Docs!).



This is unbelievable. Will somebody get the kid a Happy Meal?


No comments:

Post a Comment