Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Green light means go

Not sure what your walk to work is like, but The City bus stop has set up camp right outside the parking garage. No...we don't have any spare change. No...I don't respond to whistles. And when I'm carrying a muffin to The Office...No...I do not want some large toothless dude hollering, "Hey want me to butter that for you?"

Sorry was my neon Eff Off sign on my forehead not lit up?? Holler Betty.

How's this for a green light:


What exactly is the RSVP protocol for something like this? It's either sneak-attack-slash-engage or shoulder-tap-and-hit-that. Probably more sanitary than biting but who knows how many people have been all up on this.

Eat Me must've crossed the line of social acceptability/vulgarity **side note: this is a chick...** I'm all for tellin big daddy how you like it, but what is this "Lick Me" free for all? Good God money-bags, she's not a happy meal. But in this case there's probably a lot of unhappy customers anyways.

Dear Madame. If you gotta turn around and make them read to seal the deal, maybe pour some coin into a little lift and tuck next time. A brown paper bag at leastttt.  You can go shave your back now.

[Where's my suga been?? Thanks for the pic wtf holla.]

No comments:

Post a Comment