Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back at it


After three weeks of complete sloth status, I'm back to my usual routine aka 5am gym time. Oh yeah.

Miss much? Nope, just a good old haunting. WTF. Shit straight out of Paranormal Activity (do yourself a favor if you want to sleep through the night - do not see this movie). Strange noises are do-able; creaky stairs or whatever. BUT CEILING TILES DON'T DO THE MACARENA ON THEIR OWN. Haven't seen J-fizz run that fast since the firemen had their fundraiser down the street...Naturally they used me as the sacrificial lamb to scout out the nooks. Eff that. I don't care how many 5-star horoscope days I've had lately, that is not okay.

Crook isn't even here to humor me with miserable bat infestation stories and rabies outbreaks. Ugh it's a lot funnier when some one else is being assaulted by the supernatural.

But I want you all to know that I'm diligently researching, praying, looking over my shoulder...lighting up the Virgin Mary novena candle before a little cardio, yes?

God will appreciate our sense of humor. >>>>>>>>>>>

Nealon and Laf have volunteered themselves to be body guards-slash-eye candies, since they rock the one piece suits a la Top Gun. Just staple a Ghostbusters decal over the air force stuff, kayyyy? Engage Maverick. Engage. in which case, i insist that the noises from the 12th are definitely a ghost and you should steer clear at all costs...

No comments:

Post a Comment