Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

FEEDBACK REQUESTED!

Please. Just this once. I promise I will NEVER ask for anything EVER again...well, maybe.

Refer to previous post: "Let's Vajazzle!!"

Okay. Now that your memory has been refreshed, let's bring everyone up to speed. This morning I opened my Yahoo! account to find an email titled 'Vajazzle blog post'. Immediately I freaked out about liability and had flashbacks to Business Law lesson plans on Internet lawsuits. The email read:

Hi CE-yo!,

Thanks for writing about us on your blog post.

We'd like to send you a free sample to try out if you're interested in writing a followup blog post.

Thanks,
Vajazzle.com Higher-Ups

Trick question???

Naturally - I immediately phoned J-fizz. Because this is tooooooo good.

What'll it be cubies? Vajazzle feature - complete with photos, commentary, and perhaps video??

CHECK YES OR NO.

2 comments: