Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Vajazzling.

Holy hottness. Some one sends you free vajazzle, you're not NOT going to try it out. Like. Where do I start?

With the directions and the official stamp of jazzle, of course:


Obviously we want to minimize the technical difficulties. C'mon, with my track record...?


You're thinking, "that's it??" Somewhat reminiscent of middle school dance glitter/glitz, cept it's for your hoo-ha. Think about the possibilities!

I'll try to lie, but I can't. I was really, REALLY excited. Not only do you get to be a walking chandelier* but then it's a matter of making it work with the appropriate undergarments, jewelry, outfit...ohhh snap. Then when it's all together, you're glamming in the mirror like "fnck yeah" shaking your shit like a stunner.

So, out on Friday night with Betty and S-Club. I'm sorry, they didn't even stand a chance. A "Strut my stuff and yes I flaunt it, goodies make the boys jump on" kind of thing in the truest way (holla drip dropz!).

All jazzed up, you just have this presence because of this **little secret** and like, you just want to show everyyyyybody. But at the same time, it's special. So who exactly is gonna be up to your standards?

G-spot? G-6? G-I-Don't-Care. I did it for purely educational reasons anyways ;)

Vajazzle? I am all for it - glam it up ladies.


nealon's getting ready to give the business about how long it took me to post this, how he probably doesn't believe me since there are no pics of the final product, and how i didn't put out. pump the brakes pal...what if i want to become president some day? i'm not trying to be celebrity tiger woods style.

ask scotty, matty, sink-o and juggs if you really wanna know.

*k-swiss, props for coining the chandelier

***SEE THE OFFICIAL SITE: VAJAZZLING.COM FOR ALL THE GOODS***

1 comment:

  1. I resent that. "So, out on Friday night with Betty and S-Club. I'm sorry, they didn't even stand a chance."

    ReplyDelete