Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good vibes, keeping it fresh

Wanna know why Microsoft is on the down and out, because they don't keep it on the up and up. Figure, if you can't beat em...beat it. Take Apple and the iPod for example. Just crushing it with new technologies and models...now add in the OhMiBod [can somebody tell me how this stuff ends up in my newsfeed? "blog me" written all over it...and "beat it". here i am thinking "oh, that thing looks interesting. must be like a different type of iPod Shuffle, for runners cuz it looks gripped and fits into the palm of your-OHMYGOD!" it's definitely NOT an iPod Shuffle. but seemingly combines my two favorite things...music and bright colors obvi.].

Microsoft is becoming a dried up ol' biddy.

Most of you wouldn't even read my blog if it didn't have fresh sheeeet. C'mon. Without the vajazzling you definitely thought I was losing my groove. Case in point.

On that note (and several other 'notes' you probably want to be hitting instead of the hitting keyboard keys), keep it fresh today and feel the vibes of fresh new beats:



**cube beats are courtesy of colby

No comments:

Post a Comment