Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Alas, my stellar work ethic precedes me.



There’s nothing like unpacking your cruise wear and finding your purpose in life.

Seriously. After a four-day bender in the Bahamas I’ve lost my dignity, my bikini bottoms, and all sense of purpose because I know the next 9months will be spent in a dimly lit office. But no. Knee deep in all the sand that shook from my sundresses, this 30-second spot came on during Jersey Shore - J-woww and I thought we were still drunk on daquiris.

One thing’s for sure, the Hooter’s marketing VP definitely was.

“The value of serving others”…indeed.

The Burger King said I could have it ‘my way’ with a side of fries. But sexy and successful? I knew I could have it all.

All I have to say is sign me up for Sid’s 10-year plan. Future Hooters alum?? Oh yeah. This gal.

[this is featured first on Thoughts From A Fat White Guy]

No comments:

Post a Comment