Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time Management

Yesterday I was diligently completing my responsibilities at The Office instead of hap-hazardly blogging.

And therefore totally missed the opportunity to call out J-woww for taking a 'sick day'. Mono, sore throat, blah blah blah. While we were sweating it out at the 8am meeting, you were probably three margaritas into Cinco de Mayo celebrations.

It's tough to maintain a balance. Simply put, the week has been overloaded: Star Wars Day (May 4), Cinco de Mayo (May 5), My 23rd (May 7), and the crown jewel...Mother's Day (May 9).

Let me save you some time management troubles. Dust off your sombrero, grab a $10-dollar bouquet of roses at Aldi's, meet me for happy hour and may the 'fourth' be with you.

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment