Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Kid Cries for Canucks. I'm turning in my Sabres jersey...

For shame, Canucks. For shame!



Breaks my heart. I didn't even cry that hard when I found out the Tooth Fairy wasn't real (mostly because I knew that Santa still was).

Such pure passion - a raw, unadultered love for his team. It's a good thing he's not a Bills fan.

And top it off with Canada's golden child, Sid Crosby [Penguins], being cut off ...Canadiens with a solid 5-2 kabosh on the Habs/Penguins series. Do you think his parents mentioned that Crosby then opted out of the Canadian team roster for the world championships?

You bet I'm stocking up on Blue Lights and maple syrup munchies for the rest of the Stanley Cup tourney. I'll even postpone tanning, and Tivo Grey's Anatomy to cheer the Canadiens on. Their season was baloney and they don't even deserve a shot. But by God, if those Habs don't win - that lil bro is never going to be the same. C'mon guys, do it for the kids.

ALSO DO IT FOR CORKEY - THIS IS HIS SHOUT OUT FOR THE GREAT TIP ON THE GREAT VIDEO. seriously tho thanks corkey (la-ROCHE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment