Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Doggie Bag "Don't"

After a wonderful birthday dinner with my family at a fine Macaroni Grill establishment, I had an 'oops'.

So the family dog, Lacy, got ahold of the leftovers because I forgot to put them in the fridge. And I had to shove Hydrogen Peroxide down her throat and expect to be sitting outside with her every half hour tonight. Great.

Once again Google comes to the rescue:

Thanks to the Animal Poison Control Center website...tomatoes, pasta, and chicken are non-toxic to animals. Although I don't know how well that peroxide is going to sit.

Whatever. She's eaten a poison rat bar, hyper-caffeinated chocolate covered coffee beans, been hit by a car and she is STILL alive. As in: all of my attempts to euthanize her have failed.



When does the beer can feature become a staple for my cubicle?

No comments:

Post a Comment