Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

N-Obama.

Obama's alleged mistress:


sha-zam!!!

With Clinton, all you had to do was get a good look at Hilary and it pretty much verified any allegations of an affair. Likewise, all you had to do was listen to Mr. "dub-ya" Bush and you knew that cat wasn't getting any ladies on the side.

As for Obama, I really don't know what to believe. And in all honesty, it doesn't seem like anyone actually cares.

I just remember those morons who erupted in mass hysteria on the college green when Obama won the election - and ohhhh how I would love to rub this in their smug little faces. Somebody was sneakin' around with lil' miss Foxy Cleopatra...Vera Baker (gosh I kinda wish her name was Wanda).

Politics are a joke. But war is not. Although I toe the line of creativity/insanity, Idon't dodge bullets and risk mortality on a daily basis, while selflessly protecting our country. Lifeless deserts, mounting hostility, and Lady Gaga...? I salute you!!

Soldiers' rendition of Lady Gaga's "Telephone" - courtesy Ellen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment