Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Twenty-something Stride

Today I'm 23 and have officially hit my twenty-something stride. J-Fizz got me an official Bump-It (holla! fist pump) and a cookie cake (which I had for breakfast). Is this my initiation?

Game over America. Game over.

Otherwise my day started the usual way. Morning cup of coffee. Check emails. Look up horoscope. Peruse the usual sites for weird news. And then two things happened:

a) My VP called my extension.

2) I read the headline "Massachusetts Woman Runs Over Lord Jesus Christ"

Once HookerJones presented me with a plate of chocolate-dipped strawberries and Absolut, really it was all downhill from there.

Also...I'm officially on the blog for Thoughts from a Fat White Guy (www.thefatwhiteguy.com). Oh the irony. My life has just come full circle.

Check it out, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment