Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Official - the cruise pictures are up

Cruise 2010...ohhhh mai gaaaad. Any other blog would bring you bombshells in bikinis. I bring you this.

See Tbuk. See Dave. See Tbuk lick Dave from beasty, sweaty belly allllll the way to his lips. This just goes to show you that with a little sunshine, a few daquiris, and $65-bucks, you can in fact get us girls to do just about anything. Get it, get it!

Dave and I are close...as in, he sees that the copier is broken and bellows, "Hey where's that girl who knows how to fix this damn thing?" I'll never forget leaving the bar last week, he found me in the crowd. He winked, points to a group of stumbling beauties in short skirts, their shirts hanging off their shoulders and goes to me, "Gazelles...it's like picking one from the herd." And off he went to stalk his prey. Bless him.

After witnessing the belly-licking debacle the last thing I remember from Day 1 is Dave passing me below deck with Tbuk over his shoulder. I thought waking up with bite marks was bad...til I found Tbuk by the cabana the next morning.

So yes. Facebook albums confirm: cruise season was a solid success. Be jealous of The Office and twenty-somethings.

No comments:

Post a Comment