Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

"I'm CEO...b*tch!"

Did you know that Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, used to carry around two types of business cards? One read: "Mark Zuckerberg, CEO." The other read: "Mark Zuckerberg, I'm CEO...bitch!" Too much too soon?

Whatever! Z-berg, way to represent. Just ask Forbes.com,
"Are 20-somethings Hard To Work With? Nope, It's Just You" - hahahahahaha (Thanks BKWasp, cube chica in NYC, for that heads up).

I am totally jacking up my business cards. They'll read "Nicole Lilia - Telephoneur Extraordinaire" or maybe "Nicole Lilia - EL PRES - I'm on it."

Taking the liberty of customizing everyone else's new business cards? Sure:
"Miz - No? How Bout a Knuckle Sandwich."

"J-Woww - ...PARTY'S HE-YURRR"

"Hanks - I'll tell Vogel."

"Corkey - Vogel! allRIGHT!"

"Actually Nick - Sir."

"Weaver - totally x-treme"

"Colby - ..." (thing is. Colby's got the moves - he'll just toss out his card with a smooth wink and a head nod.)

"Kane-O - K.O."

I still gotta rep the 9th floor ladies: "HookerJones...THE. Hooker. Jones."/"C-dawg...Veteran Status"/"The Butler...Sorry Monkey."/"BuckWild...YaYYYYY"

A fresh twenty-something lease on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment