Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 you were great.

Normally I don't divulge my new years resolution. I have this weird notion, kind of like making a birthday wish when you blow out the candles, that if you tell everyone what you wished for then it won't come true. But it's like really tough to keep it a secret. Like, really tough.

And with a resolution, statistics show that most of us fall right back into old habits anyways. So with that I am proud to tell you that I stuck fast to my 2010 resolution (go me! wi-FIVE* that shit!)

Bell curve destroyer all day.

Since it's NYE 2011 then I guess it's okay to give up the goods. Quite simple: This past year I had resolved to get busy living.

Whaddya say kids. Mischief managed?

Hot damn 2011 you ready??



*my pal spike gets total copywritten patented credit for the 'wi-FIVE' - epic verbiage

No comments:

Post a Comment