Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

...have yourself a merry little christmas


My sister received a delivery today - flowers. From her boyfriend. My mother approaches me, "Well are you inviting any visitors over or...?" [well yeah ma, obvi my boyfriend EVAN WILLIAMS, that single barrel s.o.b. will be putting me to bed]

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ho. Ho. Ho. Tanta Kringle and yuletide caroling, sugarplum fairies, to all a good night and all that jazz. Make merry with your loved ones, think dearly of the ones who have passed. And find me over by the eggnog.

May you look around and be overwhelmed with joy - take in every blessing in your life. Cuz while we all bitch about our jobs, the nutso neighbor who always blocks the car in, and getting cut in line at the store...but! at the end of the day it's your family, it's your friends. Yeah dude. That's the good stuff.

Wishing you happiness, good health and cheer; today and every day all throughout the year. Make it count.


...hey megi. miss ya my friend. your card is to be stamped, sitting in my car. stay warm in nyc and know we are missing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment