Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For real, real??

WWW.THEANTI-JOKE.COM

^^^^^best link ever^^^^^




A few minutes of clever prose all in the name of the twenty-something in-between. A chance to boost The Office morale, making light of life without natural light. Chronicling the mayhem and mishaps of the day-to-day. Come ON bro. Shit is funny! yet endearing.

Nope. My laptop blue-screened 3 times before I could get the post up. Fkn sweet.

Okay...now that I have aired my grievances. Shake it off. Business as usual:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I know I know. Been hearing in text, gchat, email, in-person enforcer visits to my cube (Nealon.) - posting is slacking! Gearing up the creative juices for the new year, perhaps? Whatever resolution I make for 2011, please note that, statistically speaking it won't be upheld.

hEY! At least I haven't forgotten how to embed a fkn video.

Blink 182 - "All The Small Things" - midgets dropping from the sky. yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment