Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis the season to be calling

Merry holidays. I'd like to thank Management for another sweet year and for my job. And the heart attack/ulcer yesterday from the "you are all working until 5pm on Thursday and that's final" - so that I could come and and frost a fkn cookie, bank a few leads, and have every single one of our department's uppers ditch out by 9:49am. I totally don't mind since I don't have a family of my own and since you didn't previously promise us a half day in Mondays meeting. Make us think we have to sit on our thumbs for 8 hrs but then somehow decide to relieve us by 1pm. No...we don't think that's nice we actually think it's bipolar and all sorts of illegal. But what do I know about morale and HR violations anyways. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment