Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Corporate America, Surrender the Booty.



TANTA KRINGLE!!!

haha, that bitch gets me every time.

It's totally awkward blogging from home. Like an out-of-cubicle, supernatural experience sort of thing. UGH and that's a piss poor excuse for an analogy. And not even really an analogy!! SEE?? Your morale is already at a seasonal-depression-type low. Mother effer.

Oh here's one for ya. The New South Beach Diet is all to do with...coffee. I'm not even getting into how much this shouldn't impress anyone within a 5 mile radius of my person.

Thing is. This is the lens in which I view my world, how it makes sense. WTF! Seriously my mom's already decided I'll be nixed from next year's family Christmas card. Where do I belong????? Getting stuck between being prepared for the future and living one day at a time...And in my efforts to maintain a certain sense of pride and dignity without allowing the monotony of daily cube life crushing down on my soul, to reach out by establishing a sense of community and solid footing during a tumultuous time in a twenty-something's timeline (hey, what can I say, I'm a born leader.)...it's good to get kicked in the ace. And in my efforts to sustain Cubicle Land, to embody...to become a permanent fixture in it is NOT the poetic justice I'm searching for. What a miserable paradox. And we aren't going down without a fight, kiddos!

omggettheinhaler.

What you really need to know: listen to what the world is telling you, and take the leap. (or was it: bend over and take it deep?)


...when in doubt...TANTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment