Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gatekeepers

Best cube moment of the day: Kanola Oil was on the phone with an office manager...

K.O. - Hello this is Zac Kane, working with the El Paso Chamber -
OM - blahblahblahblah
K.O. - How could be 'not interested' I didn't even tell you what it's about. What if I was calling to give him $10,000 dollars?
OM - blahblahblah
K.O. - Yes. I will leave my name and number thank you.

This is Rhonda. She's my worst nightmare (Ritas and Rosylns...equally miserable). Thing is, she's the one thing standing between me and the thing that I want. The Rhondas are the watch dogs, the ugly ogres doing everything possible to keep YOU from getting to Dr. Damsel who's locked away in the high tower. Well, my salesmen in shining armor, brace yourselves. Cause Rhonda's a party-pooper and isn't going to see any value in a "technology strategy" since she no doubt only has a pay-as-you-go cell phone ['for emergencies'] and still has dial-up. She didn't graduate med school, she wonders if there's an iTampon to accompany the iPad, and her knowledge of Corporate America is WalMart's roll back prices; but don't worry - she'll 'mention' your message to the doctor and have him 'call you back'.

No comments:

Post a Comment