Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Travels with a Twenty-something

Not that I'm a world traveler. But I get around.

Around to places like Niagara Falls for sight-seeing and Letchworth State Park for camping. I won't bore you with tales of the Maid of the Mist or pitching tents in the forest. My latest updates are brought to you from USA Men's Lacrosse Team Camp...and the inside of their locker room. By six degrees of separation, I was there...


Sorry ladies. I too had much, much, much higher expectations for a locker room 'sneak peak'. But use your imaginations. This is the locker of US Teammate #25, by six degress of separation I know him...He's 33 (apparently old in lax years), refer to "Old, Bald, and Underrated"...let me point out people that #25 is a market development director for a top notch health care & pharmaceuticals company called Johnson & Johnson. Now, if you don't know where I'm going with this...#25 is representing his country in England for the Lacrosse World Championship next week. He's not only a lacrosse veteran, HE'S A CUBE VETERAN TOO!!!

Dream big people.

Next stop on world travels: Running With The Bulls. arriba.


[Sticky Note: Team USA plays the MLL All-Stars in exhibition @ 7pm on ESPN2 this Thursday. This is the one time I advise you to watch it live and NOT to Google that shit.]

No comments:

Post a Comment