Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Age Booty Calls


Google has done it again.

When that late night text appears, we all know what that means. When that late night text doesn't appear, how the hell are we supposed to know what that means? Then it's the whole "do I text them? should I just wait? what if I fall asleep? what if they're with some one else?"

Cut the crap and hook yourself up with Google Latitude so you can really hook yourself up.

I opened my email invite from a 'friend' this morning. And got the exact latitude/longitude coordinates of said 'friend' because of said 'friend's' Blackberry. Now. Think of that shit on your smartphone. TOTAL. CREEPER. STATUS. Hello Google contacts, El Prez is watching you.

So when that late night text doesn't appear...Google Latitude that shit. Twenty-something success.

No comments:

Post a Comment