Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lil White Girl: The Butler in the Windy City

HookerJones and I were hallucinating, swearing we saw the ghost of The Butler creeping through The Office yesterday. Oh Butler, our lil white girl in the Windy City...come home to us!

Butler writes:

i had a package from ups..they made 3 attempts to drop it at my apt..but we don't have a doorbell yet bc they are still renovating
and i couldnt just sign the slip for it


so it was sent to the ups center in a bad area of the city
i had until today to pick it up or it would have been returned to sending


and it was in a BAD area of the city---a cab dropped me off but wouldnt wait for me
ups was down a 4 block alley
it was like being in a welfare center HookerJones
i was terrified
i had to wait like 30 min for them to give me my package
then had to walk down this alley with a huge ass box

no cabs in site
had to take teh bus--sat next to a drag queen and someone who looked like busta rhymesmy public transit card wouldnt scan soooo everyone had to wait for me
then i got dropped off at the train with this huge box and finally made it home

it was awful...i was so scared and my phone only had 1 bar left on it bc my exec was blowing
up my phone yesterday bc she is on premise

So...what was in the box?

No comments:

Post a Comment