mid week. yayyy.
- Paris Hilton pleas guilty to drug misdemeanor and Japan won't let her through customs - it's okay guys, we don't want her either. Tramp stamp post mark that one to Sweden...and Lohan too.
- "Distracted driving" is an epidemic - from snail mail to email, dial up to high speed wi-fi, rotary to cellular; every thing else is picking up speed these days...except for morning traffic. So why shouldn't I text HookerJones about the black midget I saw on my way into work? Rude.
- CNN's new blog? - sorry, mine's better.
- The Fountain on Locust voted America's Best Restroom - only in the good ol' USofA (canada too. with their second rate version). Cubicle Land Chronicles now accepting nominees for Land's Best Cubicle.
- "Equality is the prime rib of America," Lady Gaga address senators on 'don't ask don't tell' - yet another gem and yet another reason why your stardom does not equal a graduate degree in politics. p.s. Omaha steaks are the prime rib of America.
- Bike-Polo - WTF. I like my men like my cars, strong and built like horses. So stick to whack-a-mole horse polo. Nix the spandex.