Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's been a totally EPIC coffee week.



Monday: The large, hazelnut, with caramel swirl, comes to $2.06 total. I hand the drive-thru girl $20.25. Drive-thru girl chings the cash register, leans back out the window and gives me $15 back as my change. I sit and stare..."wait. what?" I politely request for the three additional dollars she owes (which is legible on the register because it does the math for you). She opens the register and hands me two.

Tuesday: 100+ ounces of coffee. No biggie. IT'S JUST SO AWESOME! Whose caramel macchiatto creamer is that because it's bommmb.

Wednesday: I meannn...the lid keeps leaking. It's just rude. But Hanks missed the bus. Haha, loser.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a non-fat version of that caramel macchiato creamer? cause I'm trying to get on that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo but they do have a non-fat french sweet cream (nom!) - hopefully NF caramel macchiato soon though

    ReplyDelete