Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Forgot this one...


I meannn...didn't really forget this song.  It deserves a post all on its own.

Here.  Allow me to decipher the hipster mentality.

"I'm a too-cool-for-school know-it-all.  I have a lot of flair and style and I reject society's restraints on creativity.  In all of my efforts to just 'be me', I have become just a piece of the hipster underground and have again been lost in the crowd.  Only Wal-Mart will hire me because I refuse to wear anything but skinny jeans and Converse.  I'm like soooo cooooool.  And completely opinionated, but in a mind numbing, liberal sort of way."

Newsflash, kiddos.  Stay in school and try to conform.  At least you'll have a shot at making some coin.  Or you could live out of the Salvation Army shopping bags of 'must have' hand-me-downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment