Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

That depends on what you're into.


To just slam some drinks, a couple experimental shots, and then hang out with a bowl of Fruity Pebbles on a lazy afternoon. Huh. What's that like?

Listen, Nealon.  I have a lot of obligations these days.  From dialing, to blogging, to 'always be closing'.  Not everyone can kick back like that.  Is somebody a little jealous they aren't getting as much facetime?  Or am I really just losing me touch...OMG.  I mean "my touch".  Eff - a couple endorphins can really go straight to one's head.  Somebody get me a Rhonda!

Jamieson lives near this exact local bar scene.  Twenty-something success.  But then again.  She just bought a mini van...Moving on.  She sees a lot of lounging and twenty-something trainwreckage...kinda how last night she heard this:
drunk ass chick: "OMG I AM SO WASTED RIGHT NOWWW"
some dude: "hey baby don't even worry about it, my car's right here..."
Yes, my legs were about to give out, I couldn't go on and now I'll just give it up.  Wham bam, thank you ma'am.  DanTheMan's got a different sort of approach.  Seriously is this a blow job?  That depends on what you're into...*awkward pause*

Cannot believe we have that on recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment