Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

EVERYBODY PLEASE calm down.

Well it's official. Today's posting and lack of posting and "shit-i-should-probably-be-posting" - I'll admit that I sucked.

You come here for a mental break to read my mental breakdowns that are so carefully crafted into paragraphs of laughable verbage.

And I've let you all down. Rude! Outrage!

Cut me a break, a-kay?? Not like we really dropped the ball or anything. Life goes on. And CNN refreshes every 5 minutes anyways. Fox too.

But the slack doesn't look pretty and since mostly everyone hit up my extension to say "funny how your latest post is dated from Thursday" - I need to clean up my act, so in the name of not-dropping-the-ball-but-pretty-much-dropping-the-ball...I'll take a hint and at least clean it:





On a completely unrelated level...THIS IS WHY AMERICA IS AWESOME AND DUMB FEMINISTS ARE RUINING OUR FUN. Don't let them. Learn to wash balls better.

No comments:

Post a Comment