Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Morning Dose of Suga


The landlord's kid...[a seven year old boy]...is all ready for Halloween. The entire first floor of the Gingerbread House has everything decorated from spider webs to chalked windows to skeleton masks. Landlord's kid and I have gotten into some serious discussions about skeletons, trick-or-treating, and Star Wars. As in the differences between Anakin, Luke, Darth Vadar and Darth Maul. Most of you don't know this but I'm a Star Wars buff. Not ashamed. But no glow = no show. Get it?

I'm just really glad that I can pass on this legacy through him and teach him how to make the most of the bag of Halloween candy he'll be getting.

Alls there is to say...CANDY CORN. The amount of sugar I can-slash-will consume in the month of October is entirely appalling and is enough to commit me to a lifetime of Type II diabetes [sup Mary Tyler Moore]. Two words: bulk aisle.

Needless to say November comes as a total crack-addict-withdrawal-type shock in the worsttt way for me. Dunkin will also retire the pumpkin spice...aka don't. even.

My lips like sugar. What to do without it??


holla holla wtf scoops j-f

2 comments:

  1. I hope you explained to neighbor-boy that Anakin and Darth Vader are the same person, and that Luke might as well be ignored for how useful he is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which was obviously the first point established. We'll touch on this Luke issue next time.

    ReplyDelete