Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

On Saturday. I'm chilling at the kitchen table with my roommate B-fab (formerly known as Barbie), and her friend BryGuy. Just enjoying our subs and some 40s.

B-fab had a 12-hour shift at the hospital and left to take a shower. BryGuy and I are sharing stories - cuz I have great stories. And we get B-fab's computer (a lot of my stories are on the Chronicles).

BryGuy goes "El Prez, you gotta see this video." He types in some duck song keyword to Google. Youtube comes up. We watch. Laugh awkwardly...seriously, duck song?? Then he says, "No...you are gonna LOVE this one."

And proceeds to type in 'midget jumps out of suitcase'. Ahem? YES OF COURSE I'M GOING TO LOVE WHATEVER THIS IS.

BryGuy navigates some adult type websites, and the video is pulled from every single one (no pun intended). The search goes on. And on. Because I realllllly want to find out about this midget. If that's even the politically correct term...I digress. Thinking I know everything about Google searches, I take the driver's seat and all the sudden

BAM.

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH.

On B-fab's not-even-one-month-old new computer. Great. So we'll be downloading the pirated stuff on that comp from now on.

2 comments: