Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Rent Is 2 Damn High" Guy, meet Young Boozer

"Yes, Young Boozer is my real name. I was named after my father who first made his name as a football star for the University of Alabama. My father was named after his father who served as Mayor of Samson, Alabama." [YoungBoozerForTreasurer.com]
So, Juvenile Heavy Drinker, if I may call you that...otherwise just known as Young Boozer III...what you're saying is that you were named after your father? Or you mean your father's father? To be exact. Which one of you is your son, Young Boozer IV, named after? Sweet vanity.

Sorry "Rent Is 2 Damn High" Guy. Boozer is about to slur your face.

The Republican party just scooped up every single kid with a Four Loko hangover. Spades. Don't get any ideas. Of course we want this cracker counting our coins!! Don't be discouraged for missing out on the polls yesterday. Come the next four years we're gonna blow up Boozer's spot hard core. Move over Obama. Preaching that the economy is the reason for the Democrats' shellacking. How about your fat lazy fkn cabinet screw-balling and photo-opping. HUH?? Go cry to Oprah.

I digress...

>>Did you know that Hiscock's brother just got married? I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASN'T INVITED TO THE 'HOLDEN-HISCOCK' NUPTIALS. Outrage.

No comments:

Post a Comment