Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hankin's Inbox:

From: Potential Client

To: Hankin

Date: 11-19-2010, 10:09 PM

Thank you for your call today! I am excited about a new and
innovative web site for our association! And I would even be somewhat
interested in some type of personal firm availability for advertising
on the association's web site. If you are offering me a new web site
for my business, then you have not been upfront with me! And I
don't like it one iota!!!!!!! Your Hankins should have told me up
front what he was scheduling. Oh, I shall be waiting for the
appointment I scheduled with Mr. Hankins but he should have given
more information concerning what I would be hit upon. Bring it on
and it had better be good or even excellent.
- Potential Client

Um?

Notable and Quotable Points:
  • "I don't like it one iota!!!!!!"
  • "Bring it on and it better be good or even excellent."
Hahahahaha. Sir/Madame, did you feel misled? Were you expecting one thing, and then received another? And finally...what type of quaaludes are you taking?

Welcome to Sales.

BTW, I still heart Hankin.

No comments:

Post a Comment