Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get 'mo educated on relationships

On her brand-new album, Loud, Rihanna sings about the complications of love on a song called "Complicated." She addresses the hardships and misunderstandings two people can have in a relationship over a radio-friendly dance beat:
"Women, they're the first to say, 'It's your fault,' but most of the time it is [the man's] fault," she laughed. "But men are also great at turning that sh-- around on us and making us believe that we're wrong for something that we didn't even do. At the end of the day, love is f---ing complicated."[MTV News]
...all i got from that was "BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH - I'M CRAZY-GIRLFRIEND YOUR BROS TELL YOU ABOUT!! RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF ME! I'M BATSHIT CRAZY! WAIT I BROUGHT YOU A LOVE FERN!"

I dunno. There's something to be said for holding out on the goods - see that Beatles/iTunes deal? Pedestal - notch. Absolutely mind-blowing.

Now every girl ever knows that dudes are just trying manipulate us with their pig-headed, misogynistic ways. How could I have gone all these years, blinded!? And as a brunette??

That's great and all Rihanna, but you are like two years too late. Do you steal men like you stole the Kool-Aid hair trick? My girls Scoops & DripDropz posted me this video...and I'm already 'mo educated' about gettin mai mannn. Which is a good thing because between smiling (and not dialing) and board game nights, I was really losing my touch.

Tracy knows what's up with Kool-Aid hurrrr:



[Scoops & DripDropz get props for the video tip off]

No comments:

Post a Comment