Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Patriotic Patronage

Just another day at the office.

The Butler studies up on her 70s studs.


I mean after all, a girl's gotta keep busy!





From daydreaming to online shopping, we keep it fresh around here. C-dawg's eminent deployment has us researching (okay, has ME researching) naval protocol.



Personally, I'd go for the G.I. Jane look. Although C-dawg's bump today is looking fly so the vote against shaving your head is unanimous, "gurrrrl you work that up do!" Thank you for protecting democracy and sacrificing your wardrobe.

Other updates include my ventures in trans-Atlantic telemarketing. I phoned into Ashford UK. Bitch please! Yes that's a six-hour time difference. Yes I was at The Office by 5:45am. Yes I got locked in the stairwell and had to pound on the weighted steel door for 10 minutes.

Aside from my brief stint in 9th/10th floor limbo this morning, the opportunity to solicit British businesses was both exciting and gut-wrenching, but was met with limited xenophobia. Now who's ready for the BRICs??? (Brazil, Russia, India, China...the world's fastest growing economies). Let's be honest, we can credit their success with drug and human trafficking.

But until they start selling postcards of hotties there's a good chance that The Butler won't be willing to go overseas any time soon. God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment