Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Forever Young

Cube Chat: *there's a great picture of Snooki's ass online* *yeah? is it hot?* *hey guys The Office was featured on CNN..."Hell on Earth"* *really??* ((silence...because we all start typing in CNN website...Chi-chetti was just joking.)

Life in Cubicle Land can equate to freshman year of college. Dorm living, corridor style.

I spend most of my time online, expanding my pop culture repetoire and procrastinating. Why space out my responsibilities throughout the day when they can be crammed into the last half hour before quitting time (or last half hour before the final exam)? And every so often you can peep your head out of the cube (dorm room) to see what madness is going on. It's on-campus residency without the alcohol. Okay okay...sometimes alcohol.

Yesterday I spent 47 minutes color-coding and updating my agenda. To the point where I was flipping through week's passed and started jotting down what tasks I had accomplished each day.

Then I made my grocery list. See? In our little bubble we make baby step progress towards becoming acceptable, functioning adults. BuckWild drinks Hawaiian Punch for breakfast.

We've even been expanding our libraries. The Butler and C-dawg's latest read was Are You There Vodka, It's Me: Chelsea and sTORI Telling. My Homie actually has the new Barnes & Noble eReader called 'the nook'. High class literacy.

Basicallyyyy, growing old is inevitable. But growing up? That's optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment