Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monotonous Monday Musings

Walked in at 10:02am today. The pod was a ghost-town. Chi-chetti must've been the lone survivor from the weekend.

But we rallied. The Butler and HookerJones came out from the woodwork just as I was picking up the phone to start my day. Seems like I'm the X-factor here, bringing people together. It's my burden.

Highlight: HookerJones encountered a "This number does not accept solicitations. If you are a solicitor, please add this number to your 'DO NOT CALL' list." I kinda wish I could do that...the message would be more like "This number does not accept creepers..."

Nothing made the day more complete than watching NBC's "The Office" on lunch. Somehow it justifies our lives.

Friday's pay day and we're already planning the ritualistic Friday Pay Day Dinner. Brio's, anyone?

Ty Ty is back in his rightful cube and the sound of his melodious voice has been a delight for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment