Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No Laugh Track Required

So I heard about this place called Club Yo Yo...stands for You're Only - Young Once. And now I must find it. Sadly it'll take a trans-Atlantic flight to be able to party the night away. But I found the concept exciting, thrilling - what a great motto.

How about that "Change of Address" email from HR today! Are they meaning to rub it in my face that, indeed, I still reside at my parent's house or is my life really just one cosmic joke? Like how I sooooo badly had to get out of New York and went to college 14hrs away, only to then transfer to a university within 25mi of home. And also how I moved across the floor so that I wouldn't have to be sitting next to an empty cubicle only to have each subsequent cube buddy either be fired or quit.

This could simply be an indication of my future - one of a hermit, of solitude.



So I'm recruiting YOU to sit in the cubicle across from me! YOU could be living the glamorous life of a young professional:

Plus! Check out your view...............................................



As if the free company mug weren't enough.

Relish your twenties.

And now, cue the wake-and-bake song (Up Up & Away - Kid Cudi).

No comments:

Post a Comment