Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wake Up! The Economic Outlook SUCKS!

You left your shirt at my place...and I need you to come pick it up before people start to think it's mine.

Thanks BryGuy for brightening my Monday. Who doesn't appreciate this sick sense of humor? I was more disappointed when he said that he doesn't actually own this shirt. Right??

WOW! How about all this recession, depression, budget-shit-the-bed, and you're-never-going-to-resolve-your-student-debt. Face it. Status ho just hit&quit the status quo. Gotta brace ourselves for the oil drilling and stimulus strike out. Time for the prices to drop it, drop it lowwww; or bust. You think Obama wears this under his suits; a little Ammmrcan flag pin fastened to the collar? ZING.

I need this for when my neon sign isn't lit up on my forehead. You know, the one that says "eff off" (props Betty). So I can just walk around and wink at people all day. Imagine the looks you'd get! Hahaha, suckers. I'd never wear that. It would clash with my ass-hat.

But I'm taking orders. Get 'em while they're hot!...they come in three sizes: Skank. MILF. and DTF. Discounts for members if your card's been punched. Don't forget to enter the raffle to win the collector's edition, worn&torn by Lady Gaga.

p.s. Rent Is Too Damn High Guy, Jimmy McMillan - catch him on FoxNews tomorrow. But only if Biggest Loser is a repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment