Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

definitely amp up those Facebook security settings if you haven't already

So JG receives a Facebook message...
I don't know if you think I'm playing or not. but, I'm not playing, I'm so serious about that, i like to know more about you and keep intuch with you, then maybe one day we can see each other. I'm not that kind of peerson who says something and do something else, because if I want to flirt with people there are a lot of girls. But, i saw your pictures and your profile and i do like it, i didn't see in your profile and your pictures the same that i saw in any other girl in here.
So, i think you are kind and that why i chose talking to you, i feel you are one of a kind, at least for me. I know it's a long message but i want to tell you the truth about what I am looking for, hit me back so we can talk and see what's going to happen. I think you will like me when you know me. I hope you read my message and replay me after that, I'm waiting for your replay. think about it and hit me back.

best regards, Kal
...red flags on that 'replay' there, JG. HAHAHA! Filter that - stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment