Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Train Wrecks and Paper Airplanes

Ah Monday.

Somebody just kamakazee-ed my cube with a paper airplane. The article on the paper was "How to Become a Priest". So subtle.

Is this my calling? Or just some cruel joke?? Perhaps it's a *hint*hint* to *pack*your*shit*. Panic!!!

One of the many awkward stories of my youth include the "Not Me Not Now" commercial casting that I did...when I was 10...years...old. I know what you're thinking, and it's: "golly, even at the budding age of 10, this chica was a role model on the rise. One to be watched; a voice to be heard."

Now as a twenty-something. I drive past Planned Parenthood every day on the way to The Office. Tell me you've heard about the school in Massachusetts that is handing out con-dams to first graders. True story. Epic train wreck of life, don't mind if we do. Didn't anyone ever tell you that abstinence is not the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment