Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Is this little guy not so pumped for the new year??



Uhhhh. I want his life. Be bouncing - no, BOUNDING around like a lil Mexican jumping bean [insert 'beaner' joke here]. This little guy is absolutely loving life. So hard.

Okay. So here's the thing. I don't do much web surfing. Unless the mood (or random J-fizz text message) strikes me. And I'm terrified that my history is being tracked and that the wall sockets are aliens...joking.

I digress.

At 12pm last Thursday, J-woww (not to be confused with J-fizz) awoke me from the cube coma for a little fresh air and errands with PaulyC. Btw. That's when every businessman ever is running errands. Hope that your GPS isn't on the fritz. PaulyC stopped at the insurance place and picked us up some complimentary calendars. Some sort of traditional marketing that companies still waste their advertising budgets on. Like foam stress ball stars. Instead of immediately marking my birthday, I flipped through to find any/all possible legal vacation days. Get ready for a penguin happy feet dance - Christmas Eve is on a Saturday!


Ah yes. So angular and aesthetically appropriate for all cubies' needs.

The 2:43pm entertainment that gets one through the 2:30 feeling...
J-fizz: May 21 2011 End of world is coming. If you're still around then you were not save. Join the revolution. I am. HA.

me: Wait. WTF.

J-fizz: Seriously. It's all over the web. You better get down and dirty. You have five months.

me: Watch me not get saved. Hard.
Ahhh, got me reflecting. And planning...

So some of the girls came over for sushi/vino tonight. In the name of the new year, and perhaps the Jubilation or whatever, Betty and I were able to recover a long lost email from August of 2010 - a 'for your entertainment' type reading ensued for HP, AshCash, and George. HAHAHAHAHA facial assault, debauchery=from-hell type of epic mortification. Notch!

2011. Let's DO this - [insert penguin jig hurrrr].

1 comment: