Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

"in high school I got the Coach's Award" - Jamieson...


Since Hankins went to the Jets-Steelers game this weekend without me, I gave him the boot. He's been replaced by Jamieson. The only other female left on this floor of dwindling souls (that's right. J-woww quit. that selfish bitch).
Maybe I'm trying to calm my bruised ego. Actually, Hankins left me. Took over J-woww's cube in the back by the Atrium window. It's prime real estate. And I'm happy for him. I want Hankins to be happy...happily dialing with a frostbitten finger from the game.

Never have I been cube mates with another girl. Mostly because I hate them. Jamieson's cube is bare, her aim at ball toss...well it sucks. And she slouches but at least she doesn't speak out of turn. We get to gossip and girl talk so that's okay but I'm afraid this is like a new-pair-of-shoes type of excitement. I'll have G-babe scuff her up some, since he's in here half the time with me anyways. We'll see what happens when she rages at him. That may actually increase my satisfaction.
Monday began her probationary period - 30 days. And Monday also begins my quitting coffee. For real real this time (not for play play).



Life is going to suck for Jamieson.



Oh. G-babe downed a 2ft pixie stick today in one gulp. Meh. Anti-climactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment