Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Text Message Wake Up


I wake up at 4:15am every morning. I wake up at that unsightly hour so that I can go to the gym...from now on the gym will be referred to as WTF (weight training and fitness...wtf is also the attitude of the awesome people I train with). It's good times. This is besides the point.

I woke up this morning with 4 random text messages on my phone - this gingerbread crackhouse was by far the most disturbing. The close second place was from Momma: "Please be careful going into the gym - there is a creepy guy next door that has been watching everyone and you need to be very aware!" When I woke up at 2am, I read that and then had nightmares. When I went to the gym, creepy guy next door had all the lights on in his apt that overlooked the parking lot. I readied my keys to strike any possible attackers lurking in the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment