Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Special Request

HookerJones put in a special request for an extra posting today.

For some reason today has been dragging with vengeance. On the sales floor you really have to be a little crazy to get through the day.

Today, HookerJones googled directions for peeling a pomegranate.

My Homie was telling us about her cat...that it defecated on her bed?

I thought of cube jams. Let's just say that I'm trying to fill in lyrics for "I Like Big Cubes" - a parody of "I Like Big Butts" or whatever that song is. Stay tuned.

In desperate need to connect to the outside, I even went to the New York Times website. But really I'd like to talk about Batman. By far my favorite comic book character (not that I am well-adversed in comics by any means. perhaps his Hollywood counterparts have always been really good looking in the Batman blockbusters...).

I digress.

Gotham, the city that is central to the Batman comics, is in fact modeled after New York City (likewise, Superman's hometown is known to be Chicago). I can imagine that the heroic equivalent to our fine city would have go-go-gadget snow mobile wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment