Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The day that I didn't put heels on

Welcome to the jungle...

Today, The Butler was replaced by a 1980s vacuum...it almost made more dials than she did.

ALSO RANDOM TIDBITS:

My Homie (after ending a phone convo with Christine in Yorkville IL): "I just realized I wrote down the name 'Christine' and was drawing hearts around her name. Ew."
________
JMaves: "Dr. Jamie, this is the best Christmas present I'm going to give you...15 minutes with my project manager."
________
TyTy: "I don't need mistletoe, let's do it right here."
________
BuckWild: "He got the hospital! He's phone dropping right now!"
Me: "Yay! Wait...what's phone dropping?"
BuckWild: "Uh. I don't know."
________
HookerJones (after reading reviews of Advent calendar chocolate): "I'm commenting too, this Advent chocolate was disgusting"
(OUR MANAGER): "Yeah yeah! Write that it's disgusting and you fed it to your boss"
-->it's true, he willingly gobbled up the waxy bits of chocolate
________
Magpie: "Suck it. And by 'it', I mean my big toe."


i can't believe it's only wednesday.


Ever realize how when you write all in caps it MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU'RE YELLING? ((reading this right now, I know your internal volume just cranked it))

I'll never forget this one doctor I called. Reminding him that we were only highlighting reputable businesses, he interrupted me: "Really? Did they tell you I just got out of jail?" - instant shock. My response: "Oh...well we can put that in your video!"

Yikes.

Ah there is something about this lack of privacy, the soft padding of our cubicle walls, the warning signs of carpel tunnel, that really can push one to insanity. Hey C-dawg - do the moonwalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment