Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

I believe in shopping cart karma.

Also, if you hang up on some one, remember that payback's a bitch. There's nothing like a holiday that will crush a telemarketer's soul. And a magnet that says "Home is Where Your Mom Is".

(sales exec KT passed down the trinket that I gifted her for her latest...27th...birthday. it was funny then. but now that she's buying a house, moving out of her parent's home and passing it on to me, the humor is lost.)

The pod has an interim member in from Chicago - RockyRacoon. She'll be taking the place of The Butler, who is on medical leave for having her wisdom teeth pulled (yikes!). Hang in there kiddo the swelling will subside!

I digress. I looked like a chipmunk before and after wisdom teeth surgery. In fact today I approached HookerJones at her cube. With a Fireball candy in my mouth I told her to guess which cheek the ball was in. She guessed right. But I swear it's cuz she cheated. Perhaps we're all losing our minds.

HookerJones thinks that July 4th was the year that we declared our independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment