Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Staring Contest with the Cube Wall

If you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth.

....and shake whatcha momma gave ya.

I hate those days where you feel like you're in a constant caffeine crash. When that short-lived, irritating sensation that one normally experiences circa 2:30pm is sustained throughout the day. Result: puffy eyes, slight head-ache, drooling, and extremely short temper (but hilarity factor quadruples).

My eyes are also going cross when I blink.

I could go for a massage. Or as C-dawg would have it, a full-hour tickle. wtf.


While Upper Management and all other departments are enjoying a day off tomorrow, I'll be contemplating my future and goals for 2010. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


oops. that was actually the result of me falling asleep at my desk/keyboard. good thing my phone rang.

1 comment:

  1. Nice articles always attract the viewers. And your article is very attractive and informative. Keep it up and do post regularly please…

    cubicle relocation Chicago

    ReplyDelete